The workshop environment is a safe group learning environment where there are both ‘active’ and ‘passive’ participants.
Active – Being taught in front of the group (optional)
Passive – Learning from observing active participants being taught
Group workshop sessions are extremely beneficial for the following reasons:
- Listening to other voices helps you understand your own voice
- Watching others being taught can help you notice things that may help improve posture, support and singing technique
- There is an opportunity to learn from and be inspired by a variety of singing styles
- Every singer is different but we all have the same voice – singers with different styles may have similar challenges
- Helps build confidence when singing in front of others
- Receive positive group feedback – our extreme vocals workshop sessions are all about encouragement and support
2017 schedule coming soon!